Welcome To Paid-To-Click Scoop

I have made this Blog to save you the time to search for Genuine Paid-To-Click Sites. Although I dont guarantee anything but I will do my best to get all the info about the Sites and post them here.

I have given details for the selected PTC's that I have joined. As i get paid by the PTCs I will keep on updating the respective posts with the Payment Proofs.

Please Feel Free To Post Comments

So Join These Sites Now!!
Happy Earning!!

Coming Soon - Regular Earnings Updates

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Roudycash.com



Highly Recommended

Click Rates
You = $0.01 Referral = $0.005

Unique Features
Multiple Upline System (Upto 10 Uplines)
Surf Ads bought by your uplines for extra income.
Create Team of friends to earn tohether.
Get paid to be sold !!
Each time you will be sold, you will receive bonus of $0.05 as standard and $0.2 as premium member!
3 types of referrals. Normal, Premium or Country referrals from your country!

Minimum Payout = $2
No. of ads (per day) = 6-7





Join RoudyCash.com

No comments: